As a member of BMW Group and having business in over 50 countries, BMW Financial Services is one of the biggest auto-finance companies in the world. Being a global profitable financial services provider, the company commits itself in contributing to the group" Number One" strategy.
As a joint venture of BMW Group and BMW Brilliance Automotive officially starting business in 2010, BMW Automotive Finance (China) Co., Ltd. promotes the group business by providing with premium and professional financial services and products to BMW group dealers and customers. Through "one-stop" car purchasing and loan services, BMW Automotive Finance (China) Co., Ltd. offers not only financial products, but also intimate customer-oriented services. Meanwhile, the company makes efforts to provide convenient omnibearing services to all our customer by broadening its product line by starting new businesses, including insurance and credit card.
|Cofis Project Management|
|Operations steering and reporting|
|Legal and Compliance|
1. Major in Management, HR, IT, Legal and Economics related, will graduate in Year 2015
2. Attention to detail and Good analytical skills
3. Can work independently as well as work within team environment
4. Previous experience in project work
5. Good command of English speaking and writing
6. Self-motivated and accountable for assigned tasks
7. 4-5days/ week for at least 4 -6 months
What you can get:
1. Internship in global culture company
2. Customized activities and trainings for interns
3. First hand inspiring experiences through on-the-job training and challenging tasks
4. Knowledge of the auto financial industry which has huge development potential in China
5. Advantage in applying full-time positions
You can send your CN&EN resume to [email protected]
Please name your resume and Email title with "Opening+Your Name+University+ Year of Graduate ". E.g. "Operation+Linda+CUFE +2015".
Please mark your available time for internship and interview in email letter.